1. Personal information we collect
2. Data Collection (“Data”)
a. Personal Information
When you sign up to become a user, you will be required to provide us with personal information including but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, location, and phone number. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We do not collect any personal information from visitors or users unless they provide such information voluntarily.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify you card, whether debit or credit, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or pick up or a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting this information but only using it for that specific purpose only.
b. Billing Information.
c. Other Information
Information that we automatically collect when you use the website or the Services, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of our website you visit; and similar Data;
- Information about your device, including the type of device, operating system and version (e.g., iOS or Android); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information network type and similar Data;
- Information related to your communications on our website, such as the content of messages sent by and between you and other Users in connection with a potential booking, for purposes of monitoring your compliance with the Service Terms including all non-circumvention requirements therein; and
- Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of Data that a website stores on your computers’ or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect other information and to enhance your experience using our website or the Services. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, our website or the Services may not function properly.
3. Visitors’ Data
In general, website visitors do not need to provide Data to us. We do collect "aggregate data," that is, group data with no personal identifiers. We use this aggregate data to help us understand how the site is being used and to improve its usability. We also use it to enhance the quality and availability of products and services we offer.
4. Your use of your and others personal information
You may need to share personal information and billing information with other users of our website to complete transactions on our website. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of any and all other users.
You agree to use any personal information and billing information received from another user in relation to a transaction on the website solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from other users for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other users.).
You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from other users in accordance with all applicable laws.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during your relationship with us.
Data shall be provided only in the required sections and not anywhere else.
Restricting the Data to the required field shall protect you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any billing or personal information anywhere on the Website other than in the required field shall release our liability to any fraud or identity theft and shall lead to the suspension of your use of the website or application.
5. How is your personal Data collected?
Direct interactions. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes Data you provide when you:
a. register as a user;
b. use our services;
c. request marketing material to be sent to you; and
d. give us feedback, comments, or reviews.
Automatic interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources. This may include technical data from parties such as Google and Data from publicly available.
6. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
a. Communicate with you;
b. Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
c. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Personal Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
7. Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
By registering with us, you agree to grant us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, our website.
All credit/debit cards’ details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
juanaskin.co will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
juanaskin.co takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, juanaskin.co cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
juanaskin.co is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
8. Behavioral advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how
targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
a. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
b. Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
c. Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt- out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
9. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
10. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
12. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com
Elevate your day